About us

Through the generosity of an anonymous donor, the Town of Millbury, MA has turned a portion of public land at Butler Farm into a large dog park.

 

The donor contributed 100% of the funds needed for the design phase of the project. The donor also covered 90% of the construction costs, and has asked that the remaining 10% be contributed by the committee. 

 

As no public funds were used for construction of the Bark Park, it was up to us, animal lovers, to raise the committee's share of construction costs.

 

After 2 years of fundraising and building the park, the Bark Park is now a place where dogs can safely run off-leash. 

Even though we have reached our goal and construction is complete, we are still in need of fundraising more money for regular maintenance of the dog park.

 

We will need to re-pave our driveway as it isn't holding up with car traffic and the winter months. This requires substantial fundraising - any help is greatly appreciated! 

You can donate through the Town Planning department or come to one of our fundraising events!

Order your personal "PAW" to form a new path at the dog park!

 

A special thank you to the

New England Carpenter's Training Center

for building our beautiful pavilion!

FIND​ US

© 2014 by Vanessa Kuzmanovski